NAD+ The Miracle Molecule
Leading NAD+ products, In-Office and Online delivered to your door absolutely free.
Compare NAD+ Products
NAD+ Impact on Multiple Diseases
A Study done by the Developmental Biology department at the Washington University of School of Medicine found that the dysfunction of NAD+ biosynthesis plays a critical role in the pathophysiologies of multiple diseases, including age-associated metabolic disorders, neurodegenerative diseases, and mental disorders.
Age related diseases that show a strong correlation with decreases of NAD+ include:
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Retinal degeneration
How It Works
- NAD+ is required for energy production through metabolism, and helps turn nutrients into energy – without NAD+, we cannot make energy.
- NAD+ is required for energy production in every tissue, including the brain, immune cells, muscles, and more.
- It is a required “helper” molecule for proteins that regulate other cellular functions.
- Availability of NAD+ in the body promotes DNA repair, while NAD+ decline is associated with accumulation of DNA damage.
- NAD+ levels decrease across multiple types of tissues with age, a factor associated with many hallmarks of aging.
What is NAD+?
NAD+ is a coenzyme of Niacin (Vitamin B3) that exists naturally in every cell. Niacin exists as nicotinic acid and nicotinamide. NAD takes part in over 100 metabolic functions in the cells. Its main function is energy production, important for normal functioning and well being.
What does NAD+ do?
- Replicates, protects and repairs cells
- Enhances production of neurotransmitters, thus improving memory, concentration and mood
- Efficiently utilize nutrients to produce the energy the cells need to function optimally.
- Detoxification – removing waste especially in the brain that interferes with neurotransmitters.
- Increases NO (Nitric oxide) production – improves blood flow and blood pressure.
- Improves vascular endothelial integrity,
- Reverses insulin resistance and quickly establishes blood glucose regulation.
- The brain uses 10 times more NAD for energy
- It is protective for the cells. NAD has important neuroprotective function.
- NAD boosts metabolism and may help to lose weight.
- Prevents decaying of mitochondria which is a key factor in aging.
Is NAD Treatment Safe?
Yes, it is safe. NAD is already in every cell of your body and is found at the highest levels in infancy. There are no negative side effects to this treatment that can harm you, and there has been tens of thousands of infusions with no adverse reactions. Please be advised NAD is not an approved treatment by the FDA but there are multiple studies being done.
How do I take NAD+?
NAD can be ingested a few different ways but the most effective way to get the maximum benefit is to take the NAD intravenously, which bypasses the digestive system. You can also use a Nasal Spray, Patches or Subcutaneous Injectable.
How long is the Treatment?
It depends on what reason the NAD is being taken and all the other personal and health factors present. Typically the NAD is initially dispensed intravenously for 1-2 hours. If you are usign products such as Nasal Spray, Patch or Subcutaneous Injection the NAD can be dispensed almost instantly.
Why NAD+ Considered Anti Aging?
- NAD fights aging by restoring youthful function of basic life sustaining processes in every single cell
- NAD is described as a major advance in “systemic anti-aging medicine”
- NAD is necessary for cellular regeneration.
- NAD turns off genes that are responsible for aging.- silences genes for proteins that accelerate aging (through Sirtuins)
- NAD has an important role in DNA repair and telomere maintenance
- Protection of brain cells and is described as a novel neurotransmitter.
- Important Cell signalling function
- Turns on enzymes (Sirtuins) that slows aging
How long does NAD+ take to work?
NAD+ therapy is usually administered over a period of a few days for the best results, but most people experience increased mental clarity and improved physical sensations after only one infusion, spray use, patch or injection. The effects of NAD are noticeable almost immediately in most cases.
How long do the effects of NAD+ last?
How do you feel after NAD infusion?
People report that following the NAD IV therapy, they feel more energized, can concentrate better and have an improved mood. Similar effects are reported by people using Nasal Spray, Patch and Injection variants.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION & COMMON SIDE EFFECTS
Side effects are generally mild in nature. Possible side effects include fatigue, headaches, or stomach discomfort.
If side effects occur, reduce use or discontinue use entirely.
Note: The above statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.